Attention high school students interested in playing a Fall sport. The high school athletic season is about to begin. If you are interested in playing football, soccer, or girl’s volleyball, a physical examination is required.
If you completed your sports physical last spring, please bring your HSR form to your school’s nurse.
Nurses will be at District schools at 8:30 a.m. to process the HSR’s according to the following schedule:
- August 13th & 14th at Saunders Trades & Technical High School
- August 15th at Gorton High School
- August 16th at Lincoln High School, Yonkers Middle/ High School and Saunders High School
- August 17th at Yonkers Middle/High School, Early College/Roosevelt, and Palisade Prep.
- August 20th at Palisade Prep
If you need a full Physical exam, doctors will be at the schools at 8:30 a.m. according to the following schedule:
- August 13th at Lincoln at Yonkers Montessori Academy
- August 14th at Gorton and Yonkers Middle/High
- August 15th at Saunders, Yonkers Middle/High, and Roosevelt/Early College
- August 16th at Roosevelt/Early College, Riverside, and Palisade Prep
- August 17th at Lincoln and Riverside
- August 20th Roosevelt High/Early College, Gorton High School, Yonkers Montessori Academy
Please arrive to your school between 8:30 and 9 a.m.
THE FIRST FOOTBALL PRACTICE IS SCHEDULED FOR August 17th and, SOCCER AND VOLLEYBALL begin August 20th.
If you have any questions, please call your school’s main office or the District’s Department of Interscholastic Sports at 914-376-8292.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL YONKERS ATHLETES!