Yonkers Public Schools, located just north of New York City, is one of the region's leading employers, and a great place to work, learn and grow.
Our 27,000 students in prekindergarten through grade 12 come from more than 100 nationalities and backgrounds in a culturally rich and dynamic city. We actively seek staff to represent this diversity and invite you to apply for a position on our team of skilled, highly educated and trained staff, all committed to: Innovation. Inspiration. Excellence and Equity for All.
- English as a New Language Teacher - Permanent
- English as a New Language Teacher - (Filling only),
- Occupational Education Dressmaker Teacher
- Special Education Teacher/Music Therapy Teacher Candidate must have both New York State certifications,
- Science Teacher with Bilingual Education Extension (Spanish) Candidate must have both New York State certifications.,
- Special Education Teacher with Bilingual Education Extension (Spanish) - Candidate must have both New York State certifications,
- Per Diem Substitute Teachers
City of Yonkers Human Resources | One Larkin Center | Yonkers, NY 10701 | Phone: 914-376-8075 | Fax: 914-376-8589
We welcome you to Connect with Yonkers Public Schools on LinkedIn
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Yonkers City School District does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status or political affiliation, and additionally does not discriminate against students on the basis of weight, gender identity, gender expression, and religious practices or any other basis prohibited by New York state and/or federal non-discrimination laws in employment or its programs and activities. The District provides equal access to community and youth organizations. Inquiries regarding the District's non-discrimination policies as well as inquiries regarding compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 should be directed to:
Civil Rights Compliance Officer
1 Larkin Center, 2nd Floor
Yonkers, New York 10701