At home E-Language Learning
During these unprecedented times I will be providing instructional activities and online resources to guide you through this difficult time.
I will be available Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm to provide additional assistance by email.
Students are expected to check my page on the school website daily for weekly assignments.
- Students have packets of activities and assignments to continue learning at home.
- Students are being encouraged to access the online resources to enhance and supplement instruction.
- Daily practice using English includes, writing, letters or notes to a friend or family member, making lists, writing/telling stories, sharing jokes, and singing.
- Please read every day, either independently or with a family member. Research shows that daily reading improves students’ overall academic performance.
- Please complete the District Student work Log for Distance Learning.
Thank you for your support!
Stay well and continue to practice social distancing!