1. Sign on to your meetings on time
2. Make sure your camera and audio is working
3. Try your best to stay focused on the lesson
4. There will be short breaks during the day
5. Complete all the work
Face to Face
Your child will be pulled out 5 times per week for 30 minutes. Since it is a short amount of time, I have expectations for your child to follow so we can utilize that time effectively. Please review with your child these expectations.
1. Come to small group prepared and ready to learn.
2. Respect the teachers, your peers and other adults.
3. Raise your hand if you want to speak.
4. No negative talk. ALWAYS have a POSITIVE mindset!
- I always remind students that "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all!" This includes themselves. We try to always have a positive outlook. We must always try our best even when times are challenging.
5. Always do your BEST!