Submit Your Child's Application by December 20, 2019
2020 - 2021 PEARLS APPLICATION DEADLINE
Friday, December 20, 2019
- Application Forms for the Academically Talented Programs for grades Prekindergarten - 8 must be completed by the Parent/Guardian.
- Applications are available at yonkerspublicschools.org/ATPEARLS.
- Applications can be submitted only at One Larkin Center. Telephone or written requests for applications can NOT be honored.
- Please note that the PEARLS application must be submitted by the deadline date, December 20, 2019 to Yonkers Public Schools (Library Entrance) • One Larkin Center • 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
ELIGIBILITY (Prekindergarten - 8)
To be considered for admission into the PEARLS Hawthorne Elementary School Program:
- All applicants must, at the time of application, be residents of the City of Yonkers
- Prekindergarten students must be 4 years-of-age on or before December 1, 2020
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years-of-age on or before December 1, 2020
- Download and fill out the CURRENT STUDENT APPLICATION
- Submit the application in person to the Special Education Department, One Larkin Center, Yonkers, NY 10701
- Deadline is Friday, December 20, 2019
- Applicants new to the Yonkers Public Schools must first enroll in the District
- Begin the enrollment process online
- Complete the online enrollment process, then call for an appointment to review documentation 914 376 8050. Be sure to specifiy you are applying to the PEARLS program.
- Download and fill out the NEW STUDENT APPLICATION
- Bring application and necessary documents to your appointment
Please call 914 376 8050 for Student Enrollment information.
Please call (914) 376-8189 for PEARLS program information/testing.
Please note that the PEARLS application must be completed by the deadline date: Friday, December 20, 2019