Online applications must be completed by end of the School Choice Process. A receipt will be emailed to the email address provided on the online application. A receipt may also be printed upon completion of application.
- All on time applicants will be placed through the School Choice Process.
- Only one (1) School Choice Application may be submitted for a student.
- No change will be made to a School Choice Application after it is submitted.
- Although we cannot guarantee that your child will be placed in a specific school or program, every effort will be made to assign students to one of their choices.
- Placements are based strictly on seat availability. Given this fact, please note that there exists the possibility of not receiving any of the school choices requested. Where this is the case, an alternative placement will be provided.
- Students entering the school district after February 15 will be placed in schools based on seat availability.
- School placements are conditional upon students’ successful completion of the current school year. If students are retained, they will be required to remain at their current school.
- If a family has more than one child applying for school placement, an application must be submitted for each child.
- Some specialized services for students with disabilities or students who require bilingual education are not available in all schools.
For assistance with the School Choice Process, families can visit or contact Student Enrollment. The office offers a Parent Support Center that is equipped with computers and internet access where staff members and volunteers are ready to help.
Student Enrollment is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to assist with any questions or concerns regarding student enrollment.