New to Yonkers Public Schools? Welcome to Student Enrollment!
The Student Enrollment Offices are Located at:
One Larkin Center, Yonkers NY, 10701
(Entrance through the Riverfront Library)
Phone: +1 914-376-8050 | Fax: +1 914-376-8049
WE ARE OPEN:
Monday through Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What is the Student Enrollment Process?
Eligible Age Requirements
- Prekindergarten students must be 4 years-of-age on or before December 1, 2020
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years-of-age on or before December 1, 2020
- Prekindergarten students must be 4 years-of-age on or before December 1, 2019
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years-of-age on or before December 1, 2019
- Complete the Online Student Registration Form and upload required documents, or bring them to the Student Enrollment Office.
- Make an appointment to meet with a Student Enrollment Welcome Team Member to review and verify all required documents. Call: 914 376-8050 or Email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Attend required meeting with a Student Enrollment Welcome Team Member for a quick review of documents submitted online, or to submit them in person.
- School Enrollment is complete
How Do Parents/Guardians Complete the Online Student Enrollment Form?
- REGISTER NOW and create a family account.
- Complete the new Online Student Registration Form by filling in all required fields.
- Upload required enrollment/registration documents, or bring them to the Student Enrollment Office.
- Submit the New Student Registration Form.
- Make sure you received an Enrollment/Registration Receipt and confirmation email, which provides you with the additional steps.