REMOTE Learning Class expectations
1. We do not give anyone permission to record our meetings.
2. Check your school email periodically.
3. Join Remind!
4. Submit work in Microsoft Teams (Be sure to put your full name on the heading).
5. Be on time for your Teams meeting. If you are absent please let me know.
6. Be sure your camera is on. If you use an icon for your Teams it MUST be a picture of yourself. No exceptions!
7. Mute your microphone when joining the meeting. Use the raise hand icon to answer or ask a question.
8. Be an ACTIVE LEARNER. Ask questions, prepare for class each day, take notes, and complete all assignments.
Online class rules are the same as in the building. Be mindful of each other, be respectful, and kind. Remember that online meetings is a professional setting, so act accordingly.
I look forward to a great year with you. I am here to assist you each step of the way. I can be reached on remind, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 914-376-8150.
Tips for Remote Learning:
1) Get ready like you are still going to school.
2) Allow yourself enough time to eat a healthy breakfast before online classes begin.
3) Set up a working space and be on time for classes.
4) Participate in your classes.
5) Reach out for extra help.
6) Have Fun!