Remote Learning Steps for Students
****If you have a loaner laptop from the district the username name is: ypsloaner The password is: Spring2020 Please make the S capital****
****If you are accessing Virtual Learning at home with Microsoft Teams/Microsoft Office your username is your student Id and the @yonkerspublicschools.org Example: firstname.lastname@example.org Password is your birthday. Example- September 5, 2003- you will type in 09052003****
ENL Virtual Rules
1. Use a quiet and productive place.
2. Listen and pay attention.
3. Be on time.
4.Work hard just like you would in class!
Logging Into Microsoft Teams Using Different Devices
Laptop or Computer
1. Go to www.office365.com
2. Click Sign In
3. Enter the following information:
Username: Studentidemail@example.com (ex: if student id number is 12345 it would be firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your child's eight digit birthdate (ex: September 9, 2016 would be 09092016)
Smartphone or Tablet
1. Download the Microsoft Teams app on your phone (it is a free app)
2. Enter the username and password just like you would do for a computer or laptop (look at step 3 above)