Supply List 2020-2021
We are excited to welcome your children back into our classrooms beginning on Monday, October 5th! Our classrooms and procedures will be a little different than what you may be used to. Remember, your child will not be allowed to share or borrow any materials.
We are asking that you send your child in with the following materials each day:
- a clean mask daily
- 2 wide ruled composition notebooks that will remain in school
- 3 plastic folders, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green that will remain in school
- 1-24 box of crayons
- 1 school scissor
- 10 sharpened pencils
- 1 pack of at least 4 fine point black Expo dry erase markers
- A pencil case that fits the crayons, pencils and scissors
- All the books that you picked up from school earlier this month (these will go back and forth so that instruction can continue on the days they are home)
- A personal pack of tissues and hand sanitizer
- A sweater or sweatshirt packed in their bags every day. The windows will be opened for ventilation.
Please check each night that they have their supplies ready for the next day. We cannot give or share supplies or materials.
Thank you for your cooperation!
The 2nd Grade Team