Classroom Expectations: My goal is to provide you with a productive learning environment where all students will successfully explore, experiment, communicate, and apply science concepts to new things. To accomplish these goals, I have listed below some expectations that should ALWAYS be met by the student.
- Come to class on time
- Come to class prepared with SCIENCE NOTEBOOK, PEN AND PENCIL, and any other materials needed.
- Always submit work that is yours. No PLAGIARISM- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Students will receive a ZERO for any work copied from a classmate, online, books, etc. without proper citations.
- Actively participate in class discussions and activities.
- Be respectful to everyone. This includes peers, teachers, staff, administration
- Use Accountable Talk practices when having discussions.
- Please do not get out of your seat unless instructed to do so.
- No calling out, please raise your hand.
- No talking while Ms. Marinato is talking to other classmates during discussions.
- Use class time wisely.
- No eating or drinking in class.
- Follow all lab safety rules.
- NO CELLPHONES in class unless the teacher states otherwise.