Interscholastic Athletics Program
Welcome to the Yonkers Public Schools and the Department of Interscholastic Athletics! Our website should prove to be informative and provide you with the resources to learn more about our programs.
The Interscholastic Athletic Program is an extension of the total educational offerings within Yonkers Public Schools, and “quality education through athletics” is our ultimate goal.
FINALFORMS: ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
The Yonkers Public Schools Department of Health, Physical Education & Athletics will be accepting electronic registrations for the Spring 2023 athletic season beginning on February 11, 2023. Registration will remain open through March 5, 2023, with the first day of tryouts/practice beginning on March 13, 2023. Registration and necessary signatures must be completed for each season. FinalForms allows parents & families to complete athletic participation forms for student-athletes. The data will be saved from season-to-season and year-to-year, and therefore, parents will never need to enter the same information twice.
SIGN UP FOR Spring 2023 WILL BE FROM February 11 – March 5, 2023.
Access FinalForms at https://yonkers-ny.finalforms.com/
INSTRUCTIONS/PARENTS PLAYBOOK (English): Click Here
INSTRUCTIONS/PARENTS PLAYBOOK (Spanish):Click Here
2023 Spring Interscholastic Athletics Programs
♦ Baseball ♦ Lacrosse ♦ Track & Field (Outdoor)
♦ Flag Football ♦ Golf ♦ Lacrosse ♦ Softball ♦ Track & Field (Outdoor)
Steps for New Student-Athlete Registration:
- Go to https://yonkers-ny.finalforms.com/
- A parent/guardian account must be created first. A student account will not be created until a parent/guardian is created and login information is not associated with their Yonkers Public Schools account.
- After confirming the account through e-mail, registration will begin.
- Please select the appropriate high school and select one (1) sport only for the current season.
- All information must be completed in full. When information is complete and the documents are signed electronically, the tab(s) on the left will turn green. All tabs will need to be green to participate.
- A copy of a NYS School Health Physical must be uploaded as a picture/document as part of the final step. Please make sure to upload all sides of the physical form. Health physicals must be within a year of the start of the season (3/23). Additionally, please upload a copy of all current immunizations.
- After all forms are complete, including parent/guardian and student signatures, the clearance process will begin.
- Parents/guardians and students will be informed by e-mail when they have been cleared both medically and athletically. Families can review their account at any time. When the student's name is highlighted in red, they are not cleared. When the student's name is highlighted in green, they are cleared to participate in athletics. Coaches will have access to see when students have been cleared for participation.
Steps for Returning Student-Athlete Registration:
- Go to https://yonkers-ny.finalforms.com/ using the same log-in information.
- Please select one (1) sport only for the current season.