The Basics: How to Sign into Clever
Yonkers Public Schools is proud to partner with Clever - a single sign-on program that allows our students and staff to access all our instructional technology from any device with one username and password. All members of the Yonkers Public Schools learning community have equitable access.
Each student and teacher has a desktop icon that will take you directly to YPS Clever. When on a district computer, the Clever log in will happen automatically when the "Log in with Active Directory" is clicked.
When home students should:
Your district email address:
For Students - Your 6-digit Student ID followed by @yonkerspublicschools.org
For Teachers - Your district email address
For everyone - The same password you use to log in to a District computer
District paid platforms as well as free ones can be easily accessed once logged in to Clever.
How to Access Clever from Anywhere
To access Clever:
- Go to www.clever.com/in/yonkers from any internet-enabled device
- Click on "Log in with LDAP"
- Enter your district e-mail address:
- 6 digit student ID followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org" (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your district password (same password used for district devices)
- Click on any of the icons to access the instructional technology resources.
- For library resources that require different log-in credentials, hover over the application to display the username and password.
- Use the displayed username and password to access the resource