I hope you and your family are having a great summer. We are busy preparing for the opening of school.
Here are some important dates/reminders:
· Thursday, September 5th for all Kindergarten-Grade 6 students
· Pre K Orientation for male students and parents/guardians is Friday, September 6th from 9 to 11 AM
· Pre K Orientation for female students and parents/guardians is Friday, September 6th from 12 to 2 PM
· Our school uniform is white shirt/blouse and navy blue pants/skirt
· Back in June, all students were provided a reading log to keep track of their reading efforts over the summer. If it was lost, a piece of paper with columns for the title of the book, minutes read, and parent initials will suffice. Please continue to encourage your child(ren) to read. Reading is a pathway to academic success!
· There is no school on Monday, September 30 and Tuesday, October 1 due to the Jewish Holy Days
· Arrival for students begins at 8 AM. There is no supervision before 8:00 so please do not drop off your students before 8:00.
· Last year, we had students late over 5,000 times. We NEED your help to get students to arrive on time!!!! Please help us. Students should be in school by 8:30. If they are having breakfast, they should be here by 8:20. Teachers pick up the student at 8:35. We NEED your help in enabling the teachers to be able to teach without students interrupting the lessons due to lateness. THANK YOU!!!!
STUDENT DISMISSAL IS AS FOLLOWS:
3:00 for K in the main lobby and Grade 1 cafeteria
3:05 for Grade 2 cafeteria and Grade 3 cafeteria door
3:10 for Grade 4 cafeteria door; Grade 5 Bus exit doors
3:12 for 6th grade bus exit door
We look forward to a successful academic year and we look forward to seeing you and your children!
Please contact me at email@example.com if I can be of assistance.