An ignorant person is unaware of an underlying issue and hence, holds no opinion about it, whereas an indifferent person may be fully or partially aware of the problem and yet chooses to take a passive stance on the same. ~www.quora.com
Degrees and Certifications:
Click on link to listen to Harlem Boys' Choir
Degrees & Certification
B.S., Psychology, Brooklyn College, (CUNY)
M.A., General Psychology, New York University
M.S. Ed., Early Childhood Education, Lehman College (CUNY)
NY State Permanent Certification, Pre K, K - 6
CT State Certification, K - 6
Period 1 7:45 a.m. - 8:32 a.m. Period 2 8:36 a.m. - 9:23 a.m.
Period 3 9:27 a.m. - 10:14 a.m. Period 4 10:18 a.m. - 11:05 a.m.
Period 5 11:09 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Period 6 12:04 p.m. - 12:47 p.m.
Period 7 12:51 p.m. - 1:38 p.m. Period 8 1:42 p.m. - 2:29 p.m.
- All Categories
- "Distant Learning" Daily Assignments
- Benchmark & SS Exit-slip
- Castle Learning
- Castle Learning &/or Rally Education
- Grammar! Review!
- Historical Thinking & Writing
- Latitude and Longitude
- Opinion Essay
- Read and Respond to Reading
- Read Theory
- Read Theory & Short-Response
- Read Theory & Social Studies Exit-Slip
- Read Theory & Vocabulary
- Read Theory + Grammar
- Read Theory and Rally Ed.
- Read Theory! Review! Study!
- Read Theory.NoRedInk-Grammar. Review
- Read Theory/Power Writing/Review
- Read! Watch! Listen!
- Read, Write, and Study Vocabulary
- Stay Sharp During the Summer
- Summer Reading Program
- Virtual Class + Discussion
- Write Paragraph
- Writing: Characterization
- Written Responses to Text
Read Theory Expectations
- If the grade of your last passage is 5th grade or higher, you are required to complete at least 1 passage.
- If the grade of your last passage is 4th grade, you are required to complete at least 2 passages.
- If the grade of your last passage is 3rd grade or lower, you are required to complete at least 3 passages.
- Everyone may complete more passages than the required number of passages. Also, you may read even when Mrs. Johnson has not assigned reading assignments.
Go to Scheduled Class in Microsoft Teams....
Guidelines When Joining Virtual Classes
Please use these guidelines when joining virtual classes in Microsoft Teams.
1. We want to start each class with full attendance. Please log in a few minutes before the class begins to allow time for remote troubleshooting any technical issues.
2. Turn your video on if you feel comfortable. We enjoy seeing you. However, you must conduct yourself in the manner you would if you were in the classroom. Also, when your camera is on, please dress as you would when attending classes in the classroom.
3. Use a place with limited distractions so you can listen and participate.
4. Please take care of your personal needs before class begins, such as using the bathroom and getting a snack. If you need a snack or drink, please remember to mute your microphone first.
5. You must have a notebook and pencil to take notes, complete assignments, and record important information, such as usernames and passwords for different programs.
6. You are not the only one in the class. Ask questions and respond only after listening to all directions and instructions.
7. You should not be talking to classmates unless you have been directed to share-out your ideas.
(Adapted fr Castle Learning)
Let the learning begins:)
I am elated to have you in my classes!