Ms. Susan Salvi
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree - Psychology Master's Degree - Elementary Education Certification - Pre-K through 6
Ms. Susan Salvi
WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN!
4 day learning starts APRIL 12TH
MONDAY- ART AND GYM
TUESDAY - ART
THURSDAY - GYM
FRIDAY- MR. BISHOP
EVERY WEDNESDAY IS REMOTE LEARNING FROM 9 TO 11. IT IS A DAY FOR REVIEWING SKILLS LEARNED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE SO PLEASE download MICROSOFT TEAMS onto your device. You can find directions on the YPS WEBSITE.
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE SO, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE REMIND APP
(Enter 81010 text this message: @salvi21)
ALSO, PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBPAGE DAILY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
CLEVER LOG IN
Clever.com, click LOG IN AS STUDENT (top right), click LOG IN WITH LDAP
password: birthday (mmddyyyy)
ONCE IN CLEVER....click on MS. SALVI'S PAGE, click on SEESAW, ONCE IN SEE SAW, Click on your child's name and go to HOMEROOM
.....you can see my video message in the inbox and see the activities for the day under activities!
DUE TO THE COVID VIRUS, SUPPLIES WILL NOT BE SHARED. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD COMES TO SCHOOL WITH HIS/HER OWN SUPPLIES!
2020 – 2021
Ms. Mangan Ms. Salvi
· 2 dozen #2 HP Ticonderoga or Oriole Pencils
· 1 pkg of 3 pink erasers
· 3 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
· 1 pair of 5 or 6 inch kid scissors (Westcott or Fiskar)
· 3 pkgs (or 18) Elmer’s glue sticks
· 1 plastic student supply/pencil box (approx. size 8.375 X 5.5)
· 1 plastic shoe box for personal supplies
· 3 wide ruled marble notebooks (in 3 different colors)
1 – Black, 1 – Red, 1 – Blue
· 3 Plastic 2 pocket folders
· 1 plastic storage bin, any color
· 2 boxes of tissues for your child’s desk
· 2 roll of paper towels
· 2 pkgs of baby wipes
· 2 containers of Lysol/Clorox Wipes
· 5 single gallon zip lock bags with students’ name on them
· 1 plastic sports top water bottle with your child’s name on it
· 1 complete change of clothes (including socks and underwear) in a zip lock bag with your child’s name on it
Thank you for all of the Social Distancing supplies to help keep all of the child safe. **Please make sure to label all supplies with your child’s name.**
At Home Supply List
For our at home learning days the students will need the following supplies. These supplies are separate from the school supplies and should be left at home.
· Pencils, eraser, sharpener
· Glue or glue sticks
· Computer, laptop, Chromebook
The Kindergarten Teachers