Degrees and Certifications:
M.A. in Health Education Health Education (Grades k-12) Certified
- Assignments and reminders will be posted on Teams.
- Grades will be posted on PowerSchool.
- To learn how to make healthier and wiser decisions through facts, prevention, refusal skills, conflict resolution, stress management, and decision making.
- New York State requires one half unit of study as required by section 135.3© of Commissioners Regulations.
- Section in a three-ring binder for handouts, notes, and written assignments.
- Paper and something to write with.
- 40% Assessments, Reports and Projects.
- 40% Classwork and Homework.
- 20% Participation (Graded in quarters based
on behavior, punctuality, being prepared,
- = 100% of your total grade.
- Respect and Listen to classmates and the teacher.
- Respect school property
- Political Free Zone.
- School Rules Apply.
CODE OF CONDUCT________________________________
- Phone call home.
- Administrator notified.
- Parent & teacher conference.