Degrees and Certifications:
M.A. in Health Education Health Education (Grades k-12) Certified
Since March 16, 2020: Distance Learning: Quarter’s 3 and 4.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Teams, and Classdojo.
* Health Education provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to maintain or improve upon their health and wellness in order to make healthier and wiser decisions.
* Health Education is mandatory in New York State. One half unit of study is required by section 135.3© of Commissioners Regulations.
* A New Assignment will be posted every two days (Monday and Tuesday) (Wednesday and Thursday) to meet our AB CD schedule (unless stated otherwise) and Friday’s will be for making up any missed assignments.
* 50% Assessments, Reports, and Projects.
* 50% Assignments:
* Late assignments may be turned in up until the last day of the quarter.
*All assignments are graded: 0-49 you receive half credit, 50-100 you receive full credit. *Assessments are graded as is.
* Distant Learning Grading Policy:
*85-100 Pass With Distinction (PWD)
*65-84 Pass (P)
*0-64 Incomplete (I)
* All grades are posted on PowerSchool.