Register for Saturday Parent Academy!
The Saturday Parent Academy is a community partnership led by Yonkers Public Schools in association with Yonkers My Brother's Keeper (Yonkers MBK) that offers free courses and workshops designed to provide District families with skills and resources.
Two dozen courses are offered between late April and early June in:
- Health, Personal Development, Safety and Wellness
- Fitness, Dance, and Exercise
- Educational Resources, Child Development, and Parenting
- Arts and Crafts for Adults
- Finance and Resume Writing
- Restorative Practices
All courses and workshops take place at Roosevelt High School, 631 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY 10710. There is plenty of free parking, and there is a Bee-Line bus stop at the school.
Please browse the catalog, and register using the form on this page. Classes are filled in the order in which registrations are received. Enjoy! We look forward to seeing YOU!