Important Information For Parents/ Hybrid Students !!!
- Parents must complete the Covid 19 questionnaire form every day for their child/children before they arrive to school. The form can be found on the School 9 Web page.
- Track A students - Monday & Tuesday
- Track B students - Thursday & Friday
Please note the Arrival and Dismissal Time and location.
- Arrival Time/Location - 8:45 am Fairview Street ramp
- Location/Dismissal - 3:00pm Fairview Street Ramp.
- All students working remotely should log on to microsoft Teams at 8:45am for daily expectations and Assignments.
Please click the link below to access the Virtual Emergency Card form.
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! My name is Ramon Martinez and I am a fifth grade teacher and web-master here at School 9. I have a Masters degree in Childhood Education from Lehman College, as well as a Bachelors degree in English Literature. I became a teacher to help make positive changes in our community. Although we are all going through these challenging times, please know that I am here to support you in whatever I can. I believe in working together to establish the saftey, well-being and education of our children.
Remote Learning/Virtual Classrooms will begin 9/8/2020. Please make sure your child is signed on to Microsoft Teams on time everyday as attendance will be taken daily.
Please feel free to contact me at Rmartinez3@yonkerspublicschools.org, the ClassDojo app, or you can call/text me from Monday-Friday, 8:35am-3:15pm at my work number (914) 357-5601 for immediate communication.
Virtual/In Person Computer class with Mr. Reda will be on Mondays, 9:00am-9:30am
Virtual/In Person Gym class with Coach Fasack will be on Tuesdays, 9:00am-9:30am
Virtual/In Person Art class with Ms. Tierney will be on Thursdays, 9:0am-9:30am
If your child receives ENL Services from Mr. Dominguez or Ms. Mays, please go to their School 9 webpage (link below) for assignments and assistance or you can email them directly too.
Please contact me if you have any questions or problems with the assignments. As an additional help, here are some great videos that explain step-by-step instructions on how to understand and solve problems in mathematics using Eureka Math.