How to Access Clever from AnywhereSTUDENTS CONTINUE TO LOGIN TO CLEVER USING THE DIRCTIONS LISTED HERE:
- Go to the Lincoln High School homepage and click on the Clever Portal on the right side of the page, or download the app.
- Click on "Log in with LDAP"
- Enter your district e-mail address:
- Students: 6 digit student ID followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org" (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your district password (same password used for district devices)
- Click on any of the icons to access the instructional technology resources
- For library resources that require different log-in credentials, hover over the application to display the username and password
- Use the displayed username and password to access the resource
FOR STUDENTS who are having trouble accessing CLEVER:
Students will select Login with Clever and type in their 8-digit birthdate as the password (e.g. 03182004).
There are also hints that will pop up to prompt students to type in their birthdates (If today was a student’s birthday – 03162020).
MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
How to Access Microsoft Office 365 from Anywhere
Continue to log in through Clever, the Outlook app or the LHS homepage using the following credentials:
Username: 6 digit student ID followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org" (e.g. email@example.com)
Password: Enter your district password (same password used for district devices)
Please Note: If you unable to log in, you may reach out to an administrator to request a password reset. You must provide your first and last name, along with your student ID number.
Once your password is reset (this normally takes an hour or so) the new password will be the student ID# 2x. The new password will then also be used for Clever where you will continue to "Log in with LDAP". Also be mindful that Clever may have your "old" Office 365/Outlook password stored so you may need to update that to the new password.