Welcome to Student Enrollment!
One Larkin Center, Yonkers NY, 10701
(Entrance through the Riverfront Library)
Phone: +1 914-376-8050 | Fax: +1 914-376-8021
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday | 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*Extended time for reserved drop-off appointments and technical assistance
ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
2022-23 School Year
Current School Year
For General Education Students
- Proof of Birth (i.e., Birth Certificate)
- Proof of Legal/Official Guardianship (i.e., Photo ID of the guardian)
- Three (3) Proofs of Yonkers Residency within last 30 days (i.e.-Mortgage, Lease or Homeowner’ Statement, plus two (2) more proofs
- Immunization Records
- Report Card, and Unofficial Transcript for high school
Print, sign and submit a Release of Student Records if you need our help to retrieve your information from the previous school.
Special Education Students and Requests for Evaluations
- I.E.P./Individualized Educational Program is necessary to determine school placement
- Print, sign and submit a Consent Form for the Special Education Department
- Write, sign and submit a letter to Yonkers Public Schools Special Education Department. This letter should include the following:
- Child’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Home Address
- Phone Numbers for the family
- Languages Spoken at Home
- State the concerns of the child
- State a request for a Formal Evaluation
- Parent/Guardian Signature & Date
- Any Early Intervention Documentation (if applicable)