If you have a younger child ready to enter school in September 2023, you want to REGISTER NOW. By registering early, the District can provide sibling preference for incoming elementary school students in Grades PK4 through 8. More Information.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT OFFICE
One Larkin Center, Yonkers, New York 10701
HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY - TUESDAY - THURSDAY - FRIDAY: 8:30a.m. — 4:00p.m.
*WEDNESDAY: 8:30 a.m. — 6:00 p.m.
*Extended time for reserved document drop-off appointments and technical assistance
ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
2023-24 School Year
Current School Year
For General Education Students
- Proof of Birth (i.e., Birth Certificate)
- Proof of Legal/Official Guardianship (i.e., Photo ID of the guardian)
- Three (3) Proofs of Yonkers Residency within last 30 days (i.e.-Mortgage, Lease or Homeowner’ Statement, plus two (2) more proofs
- Immunization Records
- Report Card, and Unofficial Transcript for high school
Print, sign and submit a Release of Student Records if you need our help to retrieve your information from the previous school.
Special Education Students and Requests for Evaluations
- I.E.P./Individualized Educational Program is necessary to determine school placement
- Print, sign and submit a Consent Form for the Special Education Department
- Write, sign and submit a letter to Yonkers Public Schools Special Education Department. This letter should include the following:
- Child’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Home Address
- Phone Numbers for the family
- Languages Spoken at Home
- State the concerns of the child
- State a request for a Formal Evaluation
- Parent/Guardian Signature & Date
- Any Early Intervention Documentation (if applicable)