Pupil Support Services is presenting a webinar for parents on Wednesday, April 7, from 6-7PM about mental health challenges during the COVID-19 Pandemic, and strategies to assist children to Return to Learn in School for 4 Days beginning April 12, 2021.
Dr. Michael Behar, Yonkers Public Schools Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, will keynote the program that includes panelists:
- Rev. Steve Lopez, President, Yonkers Board of Education
- Dr. Edwin M. Quezada, Superintendent of Schools
- Michael Orth, Commissioner, Westchester County Community Mental Health
- Dr. Luis Rodriguez, Assistant Superintendent, Yonkers Public Schools
- Ms. Stephanie McCaskill, Executive Director, Yonkers Public Schools
*** Please register in advance. You will receive a confirmation and a link to the webinar.
*** You are welcome to submit questions in advance.