Stay Safe and Keep a Positive Attitude!
This is a very uncertain time for all of us but let's keep a positive attitude and keep learning.
Some things you should do each day are:
1. Set daily goals for yourself! I like to set 1 personal goal and 1 professional goal everyday. Sometimes I accomplish them and sometimes I don't but that's OK! I just reset and try the next day! Try to set 1 goal for school and 1 goal for home so you can structure your day.
2. Read anything for 30 minutes. You can read a book, a magazine, a newspaper, learn how to use an app, an article, basically anything! try to write 2 to 3 sentences about what you hve just read. Reading will keep your mind engaged and it will help you practice your reading skills.
3. Make a daily schedule so you know how you want to break up your day. I plan my day every morning so I know what I want to do and when I want to do it.
4. Call or facetime a friend. We all need to communicate with each other and share a laugh or two. Enjoy the time that you don't have to rush, rush, rush.
5. Excercise! There are so many websites offering free workout videos. You all know that I love my yoga! I have been taking different types of yoga classes to keep my mind focused and my body healthy.
I expect all of my students to engage in learning during this time! Just because we are not meeting in school doesn't mean we stop learning!
Contact me if you need any support! I am always a clickaway!
Can't wait to see you all again!