Welcome To Class MS-2
Phone: (914) 376-8345
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello MS-2 Families,
All assignments and updates are being posted daily on ClassDojo.
Students should be checking in daily. Use the work calendar provided as a checklist.
Please make sure to use the Student Work Log of completed assignments that the District has provided.
Students should submit their completed assignments on the ClassDojo Portfolios.
Log onto the Clever Page daily. All assignments are on the Apps.
Click on the App and complete the assignments by the due date.
My temporary office hours are from 9am until 12:30 pm.
However, if you have any questions, I can be messaged on Dojo and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Wishing you all good health. Be safe!
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students,
Hello and welcome to class MS-2 at School 17. My name is Ms. Baker-Bosque and I will be your child’s special education teacher this school year. I am looking forward to working with the children and families of this class to build a successful and productive classroom community. If you would like to discuss your child’s progress and/or have any concerns at any time, please write a note on your child’s point sheet to set up a meeting, text me on the Classdojo or call the school 376-8345, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please fill it out and return all paper work for your child as soon as possible along with 3 emergency cards given.
In order to make your child’s learning experience a positive and productive one, it would be helpful if you would send in the school supplies listed below, the first week of school. The supplies will be used throughout the school year within the classroom. Please make sure all supplies are labeled.
Thank you for your cooperation. Your generosity and support is very much appreciated. I look forward to working with you this year.
* 6 - Black & White Composition Notebooks (NO BINDERS)
* 6 - Two pocket solid colored folders:
(3 blue, 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow)
* 1 - Pair of Ear Buds for computer use (to leave in class)
* 1 - Pack of Dry Erase Markers
* 1 - Box of #2 pencils (sharpened)
* 1 - Pencil sharpener (with cover)
* 1 - Pencil Case/Box to hold all supplies
* 1 - Box of Crayola crayons
* 1 - Box of Crayola thin markers
* 1 - Box of Crayola colored pencils
* 1 - Dictionary
* 2 - Box of facial tissues
* 2 - Roll of paper towels
* 2 - Hand sanitizer
* 2 - Baby Wipes
* 2 - Boxes of zip lock baggies (gallon & sandwich size)
* 2 - Disinfecting cleansing wipes
* A Library Card – All students should visit the library every two weeks. The students are required to read at least 25+ books for the school year. They should have a book to read for daily reading logs and for "DEAR" time (Drop Everything And Read) in class.
Please have all supplies in by the 1st week of school in order to start this school year successfully. Thank you for your support and cooperation.