Welcome To Class MS-2 Room 27
Degrees and Certifications:
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students,
Hello and welcome to class MS-2 at School 17. My name is Ms. Baker-Bosque and I will be your child’s special education teacher this school year. I am looking forward to working with the children and families of this class to build a successful and productive classroom community. If you would like to discuss your child’s progress and/or have any concerns at any time, please write a note on your child’s point sheet to set up a meeting, text me on the Classdojo or call the school 376-8345, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please fill it out and return all paper work for your child as soon as possible along with 3 emergency cards given.
In order to make your child’s learning experience a positive and productive one, it would be helpful if you would send in the school supplies listed below, the first week of school. The supplies will be used throughout the school year within the classroom. Please make sure all supplies are labeled.
Thank you for your cooperation. Your generosity and support is very much appreciated. I look forward to working with you this year.
* 6 - Black & White Composition Notebooks (NO BINDERS)
* 6 - Two pocket solid colored folders:
(3 blue, 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow)
* 1 - Pair of Ear Buds for computer use
* 1 - Pack of Dry Erase Markers
* 1 - Box of #2 pencils (sharpened)
* 1 - Pencil sharpener
* 1 - Pencil Case
* 1 - Box of Crayola crayons
* 1 - Box of Crayola thin markers
* 1 - Box of Crayola colored pencils
* 1 - Dictionary
* 2 - Box of facial tissues
* 2 - Roll of paper towels
* 1 - Hand sanitizer
* 1 - Baby Wipes
* 2 - Boxes of zip lock baggies (gallon & sandwich size)
* 1 - Disinfecting cleansing wipes
* A Library Card – All students should visit the library every two weeks. The students are required to read at least 25+ books for the school year.
Please have all supplies in by the 1st week of school in order to start this school year successfully. Thank you for your support.