Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Irene Romanello
Welcome back to School 17 "where learning is fun!" I am so excited to see everyone back ready to learn. As an ENL Teacher I will be working in collaboration with the classroom teacher to provide the best services for our ENL students. The ENL program develops skills in speaking, listening, reading, and writing through content area instruction.
This year, I will be working with ENL students in grades K, 1 and 2 . If you have any questions or concerns, you may email at email@example.com. I will do my very best to respond to you as quickly as I can.
To access Clever:
- Go to www.clever.com/in/yonkers from any internet-enabled device
- Click on "Log in with LDAP"
- Enter your district e-mail address:
- 6 digit student ID followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org" (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your district password (same password used for district devices)
- Click on any of the icons to access the instructional technology resources
- For library resources that require different log-in credentials, hover over the application to display the username and password
- Use the displayed username and password to access the resource
PBS LearningMeda Program for Parents and Teachers
Parents and Teachers please access free educational resources that supplement and enhance learning at PBS LearningMedia. PBS LearningMedia provides original digital content and supplemental viewing guides for on-air programming that enhance learning, including grade level collections and webinars.