Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Irene Romanello
Welcome to school 17 "where learning is fun!" I am a teacher of English as a New Language (ENL) Working in collaboration with the classroom teacher. The ENL program develops skills in speaking, listening, reading, and writing through content area instruction.
I can be reached by email at Iromanello@yonkerspublicschools.org from Monday through Fridays from 10:00 am to 1:30pm.
I would like to thank you all for your patience at this time. I have been set up on the following teachers Class Dojo page: Mrs. Newman, Mrs. Caione, Mrs. Green, Mrs. Hordan, Mrs. Pigott and Mrs. Miralles. Through Class Dojo I will be sending daily assignments for your child.
Any questions or concerns you can dojo me
email me anytime
To access Clever:
- Go to www.clever.com/in/yonkers from any internet-enabled device
- Click on "Log in with LDAP"
- Enter your district e-mail address:
- 6 digit student ID followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org" (e.g. email@example.com)
- Enter your district password (same password used for district devices)
- Click on any of the icons to access the instructional technology resources
- For library resources that require different log-in credentials, hover over the application to display the username and password
- Use the displayed username and password to access the resource
PBS LearningMeda Program for Parents and Teachers
Parents and Teachers please access free educational resources that supplement and enhance learning at PBS LearningMedia. PBS LearningMedia provides original digital content and supplemental viewing guides for on-air programming that enhance learning, including grade level collections and webinars.
Our easy-to-use, comprehensive, and secure supplemental digital learning program empowers administrators and teachers to help PreK-5 students build essential skills and excel in math and reading.
Raz-Kids is an award-winning teaching product that provides comprehensive leveled reading resources for students. With hundreds of eBooks offered at 29 different levels of reading difficulty, it's easy to put the right content in every student's hands.