Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Irene Romanello
Welcome back to School 17 "where learning is fun!" I am so excited to see everyone back in person. As a ENL Teacher I will be working in collaboration with the classroom teacher to provide the best services for the ENL student. The ENL program develops skills in speaking, listening, reading, and writing through content area instruction.
This year will be working with ENL students in grades 3rd, 4th,5th and 6th grades. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email at email@example.com. I will do my very best to respond to you as quickly as I can.
To access Clever:
- Go to www.clever.com/in/yonkers from any internet-enabled device
- Click on "Log in with LDAP"
- Enter your district e-mail address:
- 6 digit student ID followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org" (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your district password (same password used for district devices)
- Click on any of the icons to access the instructional technology resources
- For library resources that require different log-in credentials, hover over the application to display the username and password
- Use the displayed username and password to access the resource
PBS LearningMeda Program for Parents and Teachers
Parents and Teachers please access free educational resources that supplement and enhance learning at PBS LearningMedia. PBS LearningMedia provides original digital content and supplemental viewing guides for on-air programming that enhance learning, including grade level collections and webinars.
Our easy-to-use, comprehensive, and secure supplemental digital learning program empowers administrators and teachers to help PreK-5 students build essential skills and excel in math and reading.
Raz-Kids is an award-winning teaching product that provides comprehensive leveled reading resources for students. With hundreds of eBooks offered at 29 different levels of reading difficulty, it's easy to put the right content in every student's hands.