Expectations For Our Classroom
- Be responsible for your own actions and the consequences of your actions.
- Follow all directions the first time they are given.
- Be respectful and kind to everyone in our school community. Bullying will not be tolerated.
- Listen and remain quiet when others are speaking.
- Complete all assignments given to you to the best of your ability.
- Bring any supplies you will need to complete your work.
- Keep this room, books and all materials clean and organized.
- You will make mistakes but learn from them.
9. You will welcome challenges as learning opportunities.
- You will always do your best! Don't stop until you are proud!