Mrs. Samoyedny's 6th grade Class 6-2
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Cristina Samoyedny
Welcome Families to the 2020-21 School Year. I am Mrs. Samoyedny and I will be your child's teacher this year for ELA and Social Studies. This is going to be a year like no other and I am looking forward to working together to ensure that we make it the best year yet!
Remote Learning Expectations:
· Sign in to Teams daily at 7:35 am Class 6-2/ Sign in at 9:45 am Class 6-1
· Students will interact with all content and assignments through the use of Microsoft Office/Teams
· Students are expected to exhibit proper and acceptable behavior in their interactions online
· Students are expected to participate in live sessions and have cameras on.
· Students are expected to complete assignments and turn them in on time.
· Students are asked to do their best and to work independently so that data can be used to drive instruction.
We are all in this together. We are #CHAStrong.
If you have not already done so, please visit the district and school's website for information about Distance Learning. The Yonkers Public Schools also has a Facebook and Instagram page where they are constantly sharing information and videos about Distance Learning.
Power School Portal for STUDENTS
Username: Student’s 6 digit ID number
Password: Student’s 8 digit birth date, i.e., 09082004
District Laptop 1st Time Log In
Password: Spring2020 (case sensitive)
If there are any questions, please message me here, on Class Dojo, via email (csamoyedny@YonkersPublicSchools.org), or via CHAT on Microsoft TEAMS.