Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. J. Shehadeh
Ms. J. Shehadeh
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year. I hope that everyone had a fun and safe summer break. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to all of the families joining us this year. I am Ms. Shehadeh and I am excited to be your child's teacher this year. This is the beginning of a new educational journey and I plan to help your child succeed to reach his/her highest goals this year. I look forward to that time when we can all reunite as a school community.
We are about to launch our Remote Learning Plan for the first month of school. I hope that you were able to fill out the technology survey on our school website, yonkerspublicschools.org/crosshill, if you are in need of technology. Yonkers Public Schools will be utilizing Microsoft Teams for our Remote Learning. This can be found via Clever and the Cross Hill website. Your child’s username and password for Clever and Microsoft Office is their six digit school ID@yonkerspublicschools.org and the password is their date of birth (mmddyyyy).
Students will need access to a laptop or chromebook, and headphones for our daily meetings and to access all assignments.
Remote Learning Expectations:
· Sign in to Teams daily at 7:35 am
· Students will interact with all content and assignments through the use of Microsoft Office/Teams
· Students are expected to exhibit proper and acceptable behavior in their interactions online
· Students are expected to participate in live sessions.
· Students are expected to complete assignments and turn them in on time.
· Students are asked to do their best and to work independently so that data can be used to drive instruction.
We are all in this together. We are #CHAStrong. I appreciate you and thank you in advance for your continued support.
Some helpful links:
- Clever (Benchmark, IReady, 365, SumDog) To access Clever click HERE
- Class Dojo: To access Dojo click Here
Ways We Can Communicate:
- District Email
- Class Dojo