Dr. Rabadi Reviews Important Changes Students & Staff Will See When Back in School
NYS Travel Advisory 06-24-2020
- New York, New Jersey and Connecticut jointly issued a travel advisory for anyone returning from travel to states that have a significant degree of community-wide spread of COVID-19.
Westchester Department of Health Advisory 05-20-2020
- Rare, but serious, childhood inflammatory disease reported among children and teens with a possible link to COVID-19.
- Una enfermedad inflamatoria infantil poco frecuente pero grave entre niños y adolescentes que tendría un posible vínculo con el COVID-19.
Información de CDC
- Hoja de hechos
- Información general sobre el coronavirus
- Cómo se propaga el COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The New York State Department of Health has set up a hotline at 1-888-364-3065 where Department of Health experts will be available to answer questions regarding the Novel Coronavirus. As of February 3, 2020, the hotline is expected to be staffed Mon - Fri, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.