Welcome to 4PGL and 3CGR
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. L.'s EMAIL:
Ms. Rezza's EMAIL:
Words to Know:
Synchronized Learning - teaching occurs live and at the
same time for everyone.
Asynchronized- Opposite from synchronized and not
existing or happening at the same time.
(You will only be working and completing assignments
on the computer.)
Here are supplies students will need:
- Dry erase board (Can be borrowed from the school)
- dry erase marker (Can be borrowed from the school)
- post-its (will be given)
Ms. G.'s Grade 3 Schedule
8:35- Morning Meeting/ P.O.T.D.
11:15- 12:15- LUNCH
*Grade 3 Specials 12:51-1:21-
*Wednesday- PE/ AND *10:05- 10:35- SUB1
Ms. G.'s Grade 4 Schedule:
12:20- 1:20- LUNCH
*Wednesday- Art AND 8:35-9:22 SUB1
***Each period will begin with synchronous (live) instruction and then transition to an asynchronous (not live) work period.
"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
Parents and students:
1. If you are in my ELA, writing, math, or word study group please know you will be able to find your assignments here on my page/ or Microsoft Teams.
2. If you are in my ELA, writing, math, or word study group we will meet on Teams as well. We have a Team for those groups. (Ms. G.'s Grade 3 or Ms. G.'s Grade 4).
3. You can email me with any questions, concerns, or thoughts at email@example.com
Physical Education: Mr. Parashis
Music: Mr. Tsoukalas
Stay healthy and safe! We Miss You!