Welcome to 5th Grade!
- Office Hours Monday- Friday 9- 12:30
- Student's may pick up their belongings on June 2nd. Please follow the schedule provided.
- Distance learning will continue until June 18th. Students will also need to turn in any borrowed electronics on June 18th.
- Student Education Log should be filled out each week
- Team meetings start 4/16 see Teams tab for more information
- International Day Activities
Phone: (914) 376-8590
Degrees and Certifications:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 754 2242
Below is the attachment for the week of 4/20
Below is an attachment for the work that should be completed 4/13- 4/19:
* HMH is on Clever with the word "ed" in the icon box. Login information was listed. Username: student id number password: @student id number. The assignment is on Teams as a word document. Teams login information could be found on the teams tab.
*Wednesday there will be a quiz on HMH with 5 comprehension questions. It is only based on Willi'es story that you completed the assignment. The quiz will not be accessed after Monday 4/20.
Below you will find the link for 3/30-4/3. It outlines what assignments students should be completing each day:
Below is a link for Module 4 learn and succeed pages if you do NOT have the book at home:
Student who were working on the faucet mystery:
If you have not been getting my emails please email me; email@example.com
~Even if an assignment says past due, please still complete the assignment at your earliest convience. Thank you!~
Ms. Nap would like her students to check her school page for their work.
Art, Music, and PE also have their own pages that you should also be checking.