Welcome to 4-C's Class Page
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Gavin Curtis
Dear 4-C Families:
Hybrid Instruction has begun! Each cohort of students should check the postings and assignments daily in Teams.
Also, be sure to log into the Teams and/or Community Meetings based on your track.
Track B & D Monday and Tuesday from 1:45 PM to 2:30 PM
Track A & D Thursday and Friday from 1:45 PM to 2:30 PM
Track B Wednesday* at 10:20 PM to 10:45 AM
Track A Wednesday* at 10:45 PM to 11:05 AM
Be sure to come to meetings with specific questions, examples, or other issues to address regarding your remote learning. Also, be prepared to share your desktop for clarification.
*When Monday is a holiday, its schedule replaces the following Wednesday
If you are not receiving my regularly emailed updates, be sure to check your junk or spam mail folder and/or send me an email inquiry after adding my address to your contact list.
Important 4-C Quicklinks and Documents
- Zearn Math
- 4th Grade Power Standards
- Silent Signals Guide
- In-Class DEAR Book Procedure
- Class Rules
- Remote and Hybrid DEAR Book Procedure
- Virtual Substitute Folder Work (also posted to the left of page)
- Our Castle Learning Procedure
- Hybrid Schedule
- Clever Link
- How To Get To Microsoft Teams
- School 30 Homepage
- How To Properly Wear Masks
- Yonkers District Instructional Technology Help Desk M-F 9:00-3:00