My name is Ana Maria Grippo. I am your child's 7th & 8th grade Math & Science teacher. I am delighted and looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure children can achieve their highest potential. I recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both their parents and the teacher. A strong partnership with you will make a great difference to your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success. I want you to know that I will do my very best to guide and support your child’s learning so they can achieve a successful academic school year.
To guide and support your child's learning, please ensure that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience.
- Comes to school prepared with all the materials necessary for success.
- Completes all homework assignments.
- Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in math and science.
- Knows that we are partners and are here to help them have a successful school year.
Communication is the best way to ensure success. I am available for appointments to discuss your child's progress before and after school. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I thank you for your continued support and look forward to meeting you.
Ana Maria Grippo