Mental Health Resources
Many of the mental health clinics listed are providing teletherapy at this time to accommodate individuals who are in need of mental health assistance.Also the Westchester Department of Community Health will partner with different organizations and private clinicians to provide the following supports using the telephone number listed below:
- DCMH Information, Support and Referral line at (914) 995-1900 8 a.m. to 8 p.m./Text #914-461-7281.
- Behavioral Health Crisis Prevention and Response Team (Available for psychiatric emergencies).
- On-going educational and supportive services on such topics as coping, addressing anxiety, parenting through this difficult time, and mindfulness exercises through various tele-communication.
- Psychological response to targeted groups as needed.
- Peer-to-Peer Support through DCMH provider network.
- Access to counseling and other supportive services through provider network and pro bono clinicians.
- Services and supports to targeted populations such as parents, teens, seniors, health care workers, first responders, LBGTQ communities and those with pre-existing mental health or substance use conditions.