An ignorant person is unaware of an underlying issue and hence, holds no opinion about it, whereas an indifferent person may be fully or partially aware of the problem and yet chooses to take a passive stance on the same. ~www.quora.com
Degrees and Certifications:
Click on link to listen to Harlem Boys' Choir
Degrees & Certification
B.S., Psychology, Brooklyn College, (CUNY)
M.A., General Psychology, New York University
M.S. Ed., Early Childhood Education, Lehman College (CUNY)
NY State Permanent Certification, Pre K, K - 6
CT State Certification, K - 6
Extra-help on Tuesdays at 2:35 p.m. - 3:05 p.m.
- All Categories
- "Distant Learning" Daily Assignments
- Benchmark & SS Exit-slip
- Castle Learning
- Castle Learning &/or Rally Education
- ELA & Social Studies
- ELA, Social Studies, Review for Assessment
- Essay Writing
- FINAL Exams: June 7 & 8
- Final Social Studies, 6/8 & Presentation 6/10
- Grammar! Review!
- Historical Thinking & Writing
- Latitude and Longitude
- Opinion Essay
- Read and Respond to Reading
- READ CLOSELY. Take Notes
- Read Theory
- Read Theory & Short-Response
- Read Theory & Social Studies Exit-Slip
- Read Theory & Vocabulary
- Read Theory & Presentation
- Read Theory & Social Studies
- Read Theory + Grammar
- Read Theory and Rally Ed.
- Read Theory! Review! Study!
- Read Theory.NoRedInk-Grammar. Review
- Read Theory/Power Writing/Review
- Read! Watch! Listen!
- Read, Write, and Study Vocabulary
- Stay Sharp During the Summer
- Summarizing & Read Theory
- Summarizing Nonfiction Texts
- Summer Reading Program
- Virtual Class + Discussion
- Write Paragraph
- Writing: Characterization
- Written Responses to Text
Read Theory Expectations
- You must complete Read Theory daily - everyday.
- If the grade of the first passage you begin reading is 5th grade or higher, you are required to complete at least 1 passage.
- If the grade of the first passage you begin reading is 4th grade, you are required to complete at least 2 passages.
- If the grade of the first passage you begin reading is 3rd grade or lower, you are required to complete at least 3 passages.
- Everyone may complete more passages than the required number of passages.