Mrs. Mejalli's 2nd Grade Class
Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome Back to the 2020-2021 school year! I am SUPER EXCITED to be your teacher! Although this year may not look like those of the past, we will achieve our goals. With our encouragement and participation the children will continue to learn and be successful. This year 2nd grade students will have online class with me using the Microsoft Teams program. Please look for instructions below.
I am available to help and support you. I can be reached by the following:
Remind App: Text the message @mlk2m to the number 81010
If you haven't already done so, please join our class on the REMIND APP.
I will be using the Remind App as a form of Communication.
Thank you for your continued support!
Please scroll down for important information below.
Daily 2nd Grade Schedule
8:35 - 8:45 Parent/Student Sign-in Support
8:45 - 9:00 Daily Morning Stretch Activity
Stretch your brain to get ready for the day!
9:00 LIVE Instruction begins!
10:00-10:15 Bathroom / Drink / Screen Break
10:15 LIVE Instruction
11:00 - 12:00 Lunch Time
12:00 LIVE Instruction
1:00 - 1:15 Bathroom / Drink / Screen Break
1:15 LIVE Instruction
2:00 Student Support / Community Meeting
2:15 Office Hours: Parent Support
3:15 Teacher Dismissal
Clever to Microsoft Teams Instructions:
Microsoft Teams Instructions:
Remote Learning Rules and Expectations:
1. Be on time for class 8:45am daily.
2. Dress appropriately and be ready to learn.
3. Choose a quiet learning place.
4. Wait until break or Lunch time to eat.
5. Stay on mute until your teacher calls on you.
6. Keep your camera/video on at all times.
7. Click on "raise hand" button to speak, share or ask a question.
8. Stay on topic when it's your turn to share.
9. Be respectful when speaking or typing in the chat box.
10. Participate: Thumbs Up=I understand, Thumbs down=I need more practice.
Basic School Supplies for Remote Learning: