Class Expectation 3-128
Students will come to school every day in uniform and prepared to learn.
They will be well-rested and will have eaten breakfast.
-Listen and pay attention to the teacher at all times, especially during instructional time.
- Read and follow directions. Listen when others are talking.
- Do not disrupt others.
- Raise your hand when you want to share/talk.
- Do not leave the classroom without permission.
- Sit correctly.
- Respect others and their property.
- Keep your hands and objects to yourself.
- Respect the teacher’s and school’s property.
- Use kind words and be nice to everyone!
- No teasing, bullying, or lying. (Zero tolerance for this behavior.)
- Have high expectations for yourself! You can do it!
- Be honest!!
School-Wide Grading Policy
Assessment, writing, and projects will be scored according to their respective rubrics and based on our school-wide grading scale:
1= 64% and below