Welcome Back September 2020
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Victoria Butler
Weekly Update for 9/21
Please click above to view this week's schedule. This schedule will also be posted on Clever for student access. At the start of the day, students should continue to sign onto Clever to view the Announcement before they begin their day. Click here for Clever Link. Next he/she should sign onto Microsoft 365 to check their email (inbox) for any messages and Teams for the Calendar and Assignments. All of our students had great success last week getting into Microsoft and joining our Team Meetings. Great Job!
As a review, one more link, this one is from our Montesori 31 website homepage. There are several videos about Microsoft including how to join a Teams meeting. Joining a Teams Meeting
As we move into the second week of school there have been a few adjustments to the schedule and some new resources (found on Clever) and assigments will be introduced. Please make every effort to help your child follow the schedule and create a "regular" school day during this remote learning time. Your child should be up and ready to learn between 8:35-8:45 each day. We will not necessarily be learning online together all day every day, but we will have a regular schedule with activities, meetings and breaks taking place from 8:35-3:00. Please be patient and flexible, especially during the first few weeks as we get acclimated to this new plan.
A few important reminders:
- Your child will need access to a computer, laptop, or tablet daily.
- S/he will need 1 notebook and a pencil to write down pertinent information (for now).
- S/he must have a school Office 365 outlook email account.
- S/he must access CLEVER on a daily basis. The username is the 6-digit school ID @yonkerspublicschools.org and the password is his/her birthday (MM/DD/YYYY).
- **I have your child’s 6-digit ID number if you need it, reach out.
- Parents, Email communication is extremely important. Please check and read your email daily.
- Your child must attend all TEAMS meetings appropriately dressed with the camera on.
Parents, please complete the Yonkers Public Schools Virtual Emergency Card for each of your children. Click for Virtual Emergency Card
I will be in touch with more information about our daily schedule, supplies and other information. Parents, please be flexible. Things are subject to change from day to day or even minute to minute. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. You can reach me via email at email@example.com or feel free to text or call at 914-353-5918. I do not have a voicemail on this number, but you can text me a message that you are trying to reach me. Just put your name or your child’s name in the text.
I'm looking forward to a wonderful school year!!!