Welcome to the PowerSchool Parent Portal
Parents/guardians have received letters via postal mail with personalized instructions about how to access their children's attendance records and current grades in the Yonkers Public Schools PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Parents will receive a separate letter for each child.
To access your child's information, please follow these steps:
- Open an internet browser on any web accessible device.
- Link to http://yonkersps.powerschool.com/public
- Choose "Create Account" to start the process.
- Create your account by following the on-screen prompts. You will need to supply your first name, last name, email address, username, password, and relationship to child. Please make note of your username and password.
- To link to your child, use the provided Access ID and Password. The Access ID is case sensitive. The password is your child's date of birth in this format: mm/dd/yyyy. For example, if his/her birthday is February 2, 2010, you will enter 02/02/2010.
- If you have more than one child in the district, you may link them on this screen, or in the Parent Portal. You will need a unique Access ID and password for each additional child
Once you successfully create your account, you will be able to use your username and password to sign in to your child's account and monitor his/her academic progress.
If you have any questions or problems please contact the Student Information Department at this email, ParentPortal@YonkersPublicSchools.org.
PARENT PORTAL USER GUIDE (PDF)