1. Can I park my car in the driveway?
- Please do not park your car in the driveway or block the Active driveway.
2. If my child is absent do I have to send a note?
Absence notes from home or doctor makes an absence LEGAL. Twenty or more ILLEGAL absences, Child Protective Services is notified of educational neglect automatically, in adherence to the District’s Policy.
3. Do I have to make an appointment to see my child's teacher?
- Impromptu meetings are discourage because the instructional day begins at 8:35. Parents and guardians should contact the teacher to set up an appointment.