2018- 2019 School Year
These are some friendly reminders of the guidelines implemented by the Yonkers Board of Education and School 16:
- Students enter the building at 8:20 a.m.
- Dismissal is at 4:00 p.m.
- If your child is going to have an early dismissal, please send in a note with your child in the morning.
- If you are sending someone else for your child, please send a note with your child in the morning and please include the person's name.
- Please note the person has to have identification.
- Please note students cannot be released to an underage person.
- Change of dismissal over the phone is not permitted.
- ONLY the parents or legal guardians are allowed to change the dismissal procedures.
- Emergency Contacts on the emergency cards ARE NOT permitted to change dismissal.
- After 3:45 p.m. during dismissal time, parents/visitors are not permitted in the building.
- Please remember that you should not drive/park in the main building school yard for the children's safety.
- You may park in the front of the building on North Broadway.
- Attendance verification letters for D.S.S. or child care-Request has to be in writing-Will be processed with-in 24 to 48 hours after the request is received. Content of the letter-Student's Name, Date of Birth, Identificaton Number and Grade
Listed below are the e-mails and fax number to School 16.
email@example.com (School 16 Annex)
Fax number: 914-376-8342
These guidelines are in place for the safety of all of our students.