Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Carmen R Caramihai
Please contact me through Email or Remind if you have any question about the assignments
My office hours are from 9:00am-12:30pm but you can reach me anytime via Remind
Assigments are posted weekly.In adddition to weekly assignments, students should be working on their Exit Portfolio.
Check Assignments tab located on the left for all work and portfolio details.
Cosmetology & Barbering
Modified Portfolio 2020
Students have the choice to create their portfolio using one of the two methods:
- Using the guidelines set forth in January (using a portfolio book and following steps shown in your grades distributed hand-out). Books will be collected upon our return , or a video/slideshow can be sent to your teacher displaying its content.
- Use a slideshow ( using Powerpoint or Google Slides)to organize pictures of your work.
Follow these steps if number 2 is chosen:
- A minimum of 15 slides should be shown. This includes an introductory slide and a closing slide.
- You should follow your Portfolio directions( already handed out) as closely as possible. If you don’t have your kit you must notify your teacher.
MUST follow sections in handout:
- All about me
- Before and After
- My best work
- All slides should be organized appropriately and NEATLY displayed.
5.Slide show is due NO LATER than 3pm JUNE 5th ,2020!