Fourth Grade SUMMER Assignments: (2019 - 2020 4th Graders work on 4th Grade Summer Packets)
Click on the following link for summer assignments
- SUMMER PACKETS - All summer packets ELA and Math have been placed on the School 21 web page. Parents and students can access them in two locations. The first is on the right side menu under SUMMER PACKETS, the second location is in the STUDENT tab at the top of the page; then select SUMMER PACKETS.
Have a wonderful and safe summer vacation.
Parents/guardians received letters via postal mail with personalized instructions about how to access their children's attendance records and current grades in the Yonkers Public Schools PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Parents will receive a separate letter for each child.
To access your child's information, please follow these steps:
- Open an internet browser on any web accessible device.
- Choose "Create Account" to start the process.
- Create your account by following the on-screen prompts. You will need to supply your first name, last name, email address, username, password, and relationship to child. Please make note of your username and password.
- To link to your child, use the provided Access ID and Password. The Access ID is case sensitive. The password is your child's date of birth in this format: mm/dd/yyyy. For example, if his/her birthday is February 2, 2010, you will enter 02/02/2010.
- If you have more than one child in the district, you may link them on this screen, or in the Parent Portal. You will need a unique Access ID and password for each additional child
Once you successfully create your account, you will be able to use your username and password to sign in to your child's account and monitor his/her academic progress.
If you have any questions or problems please contact the Student Information Department at this email, ParentPortal@YonkersPublicSchools.org
Available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 11:30am
During the online learning time students in Class 4-37 should check the assignment page for weekly assignments. Students should always start their work day by signing into Clever and then going to the Apps that are assigned. The students should pace themselves so that they complete all assignments listed on time. They should also keep a work log for each work day. Click on assignments in the blue box to the left. Make sure you try your best and good luck.