Degrees and Certifications:
Birth-2nd Students with Disablitlies
Childhood Education Students with Disabilities
Welcome to Ms. Seiser’s Virtual Classroom!
I can`t wait to begin the 2020 School Year! I am looking forward to getting to know all my students and families. Please feel free to email me with questions or concerns!
How to access remote learning platforms:
How to get to CLEVER:
1. There is a link on the School 21 Website
2. Go to Clever login, make sure that you are on Yonkers Public Schools District Page, Log in with Clever
Enter student user name, which is your child's 6 digit Yonkers Id Number@ yonkerspublic schools .org
Password is the students birthday; mmddyyyy (december 25, 2020)
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me at email@example.com if you need your child's ID number
Information About Learning Platforms
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a group collaboration application. It will allow us to conduct video work remotely. As much as possible, we are using Microsoft Teams to replicate the typical interactions we have with our students. It’s also multi-platform so teachers and students can use it regardless of what computer, tablet or smartphone they use.
Sign in and get started with Teams
- Start Teams. In Windows, click Start. > Microsoft Teams. On Mac, go to the Applications folder and click Microsoft Teams. On mobile, tap the Teams
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 username and password.
What is Seesaw?
Seesaw creates a powerful learning loop between teachers, students, and families. Seesaw makes your child’s thinking and learning visible. Students complete assignments and post to their journal. Your child uses Seesaw learning tools like photo, draw, record and video to show their learning.
How does my child sign in to Seesaw via Clever?
In order to complete activities at home and post student work, students will need to access Seesaw. The best way for students to access Seesaw from home is through Clever.
What is Clever?
Clever is an easy way for your child to access almost all their learning applications/assignments. With Clever, you only have to remember one username and password. From your Clever Portal, click on the application icon where your child’s assignment is and complete the assignment.
Welcome to Pre-Kindergarten 23!Orientation is September 9th.Remote learning begins on September 10th.Wednesday Flex ScheduleSchedule for A/D students remote instruction:Wednesday: 8:35- 10:05Please be logged on to platform ready to begin promptly at 8:35.Schedule for B students remote instruction.Wednesday: 10:10 - 11:30Please be logged on to platform ready to begin promptly at 10:10.
- 12 inch plastic storage bin
- Plastic nap mat – NO fabric
- Plastic smock- NO fabric
- Labeled lunch box
- Labeled backpack
- Labeled clear zip lock bag of change of clothes
- 2 Large first step pencil
- Colored pencils
- 4 Glue sticks
- 2 wet glue
- 2 folders
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2-3 bottles of hand sanitizer
- 2 packs of baby wipes
- 2-3 rolls of Clorox or disinfecting wipes
- 1 can of disinfecting spay
- 1 box of gallon and snack zip lock bags