Report Card InformationReport Cards will be available next week on the Parent Portal
Welcome to the PowerSchool Parent Portal
I will send you more information as I receive itReport Cards will not be available until next week.💚Mrs. Gorman
Parents/guardians received letters via postal mail with personalized instructions about how to access their children's attendance records and current grades in the Yonkers Public Schools PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Parents will receive a separate letter for each child.
To access your child's information, please follow these steps:
- Open an internet browser on any web accessible device.
- Link to http://yonkersps.powerschool.com/public
- Choose "Create Account" to start the process.
- Create your account by following the on-screen prompts. You will need to supply your first name, last name, email address, username, password, and relationship to child. Please make note of your username and password.
- To link to your child, use the provided Access ID and Password. The Access ID is case sensitive. The password is your child's date of birth in this format: mm/dd/yyyy. For example, if his/her birthday is February 2, 2010, you will enter 02/02/2010.
- If you have more than one child in the district, you may link them on this screen, or in the Parent Portal. You will need a unique Access ID and password for each additional child
Once you successfully create your account, you will be able to use your username and password to sign in to your child's account and monitor his/her academic progress.
If you have any questions or problems please contact the Student Information Department at this email, ParentPortal@YonkersPublicSchools.org.
Dear Pre - Kindergarten Parents,
The last day of school is Thursday, June 18.
Please go to the Kindergarten teacher's School 21 web pages.
Click on Ms. Winters or Mrs. Trahey.
Click on Class Expectations - (In the blue box to the left on their first page) to see the;
Kindergarten Summer Fun Activities (can be printed), and Kindergarten Class Expectations, Readiness Skills and Supply List.
Ms. Winters and Mrs. Trahey's sites are the same so you can access either one until you know your child's teacher for the 2020/2021 school year. Report Cards will be mailed out the week of June 22 stating your child's Kindergarten teacher.
If you will not have internet access during the summer please go to School 21 on June 16thfrom 9:00-12:00 to pick up the printed Kindergarten Summer Fun Activities Packet.
Phone: 914 3768435
Degrees and Certifications:
Summer Work Packets
Summer Work Packets will be available for pickup on
Tuesday, June 16, from 9:00 to 12:00
at School 21
Online packets will also be available
Mrs. Teresa Gorman
Pre K 20
I will be available Monday through Friday for assistance
with any questions and/or concerns between
8:35am to 12:05pm.
Click on Assignments on the left
Please review your assighnments posted.
How to get to CLEVER:
1. There is a link on the School 21 Website
3. Go to Clever login, make sure that you are on Yonkers Public Schools District Page, Log in with Clever
Enter student user name, which is your child's 6 digit Yonkers Id Number@ yonkerspublic schools .org
Password is the students birthday; mmddyyyy (december 25, 2020)
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me at email@example.com if you need your child's ID number