Ms. Serpa's Class
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! Welcome back to another wonderful year at School 21! It is my hope that despite the many challenges we have faced over the last several months, that we can pull together as a class and as a community of learners to keep our momentum of education on an uplifting and encouraging note.
OCTOBER 5, 2020- IN PERSON INSTRUCTION BEGINS AT SCHOOL
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED SCHEDULE UNDER "CALENDAR" IN THE BOX TO THE LEFT
THE SCHEDULE IS ONLY FOR MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY.
WE DO NOT MEET ON WEDNESDAY IN PERSON.
Through the Microsoft Teams I will meet with each group and put all my assignments and lessons to be completed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write email@example.com or call the school (914) 376-8435.
1. Writing Composition book- With wide spaces and area for drawing a picture.
2. ELA composition book
3. Math composition book
4. (4) folders color coded- Yellow (Writing), Blue (Math), Red (ELA), Any color for Homework
5. Pencils and grips if you need them for comfort
6. Post- Its and highlighters
7. A reading bookmark
8. A computer at home (if you need the school to give one to borrow, you need to contact the school and request one)