Important Information for Families
The Home Access Center (HAC) is currently unable to process new account registrations. We are working to resolve the problem, but we do not expect a resolution before the opening of school.
- Secondary students receive schedules at orientation, or on the first day of school
- Elementary students receive their classroom assignment from their individual schools Thank you for patience and understanding.
updated Wednesday, August 29, 2018
How to Register for Access to Your Child's School Information
Yonkers Public Schools is implementing the SunGard Home Access Center (HAC) to enable parents /guardians Internet access to their child’s school information with a user name and password.
Parents/Guardians Can Access Their Child's
- Report Cards (grades 7-12)
- Interim Progress Reports (grades 7-12, optional for grades PK-6)
- Attendance (all grade levels)
- Schedules (all grade levels)
Parents/Guardians Can Self-Manage
- Contact and Emergency Information (All Grade Levels)
To receive a user name and password, parents/guardians must complete a registration form and submit it in person to any one of their child(ren)'s schools(s). For security purposes, a photo ID is required. Only one registration is needed for all children in the family.
Have questions? Check out the HAC FAQ!