Important Information for Families
updated November 2018
How to Register for Access to Your Child's School Information
Yonkers Public Schools is implementing the SunGard Home Access Center (HAC) to enable parents /guardians Internet access to their child’s school information with a user name and password.
Parents/Guardians Can Access Their Child's
- Report Cards (grades 7-12)
- Interim Progress Reports (grades 7-12, optional for grades PK-6)
- Attendance (all grade levels)
- Schedules (all grade levels)
Parents/Guardians Can Self-Manage
- Contact and Emergency Information (All Grade Levels)
To receive a user name and password, parents/guardians must complete a registration form and submit it in person to any one of their child(ren)'s schools(s). For security purposes, a photo ID is required. Only one registration is needed for all children in the family.
Have questions? Check out the HAC FAQ!