Interscholastic Athletics Program
Welcome to the Yonkers Public Schools and the Department of Interscholastic Athletics! Our website should prove to be informative and provide you with the resources to learn more about our programs.
The Interscholastic Athletic Program is an extension of the total educational offerings within Yonkers Public Schools, and “quality education through athletics” is our ultimate goal.
FINALFORMS: OUR NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Yonkers Public Schools is pleased to announce that we are now accepting electronic sports registrations for the Spring 2022 athletic season. We have partnered with FinalForms, an online forms-and data management service that will be replacing paper forms.
FinalForms allows parents to complete athletic participation forms for student-athletes. The data will be saved from season-to-season and year-to-year, and therefore, parents will never need to enter the same information twice.
Parents will be required to sign forms once per year and after any update.
SIGN UP FOR SPRING 2022 WILL BE FROM FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 4, 2022.
Access FinalForms at https://yonkers-ny.finalforms.com/
INSTRUCTIONS/PARENTS PLAYBOOK (English): Click Here
INSTRUCTIONS/PARENTS PLAYBOOK (Spanish):Click Here
HOW IT ALL WORKS:
- A parent/guardian account must be created first. A student account will not be created until a parent/guardian is created and is not associated with their Yonkers Public Schools account.
- After confirming the account through e-mail, registration will begin.
- Please select the appropriate High School and select one (1) sport only for the current season.
- All information must be completed in full. When information is complete and the documents are signed electronically, the tab will turn green. All tabs will need to be green.
- A copy of a NYS Health Physical (or similar) must be uploaded as a picture as part of the final step. Please make sure to upload all sides of the physical form. Physicals must be within a year of the start of the season (3/14).
- After all information has been added and all parent/guardian and student signatures have been completed, the clearance process will begin.
- Parents/guardians and students will be informed by e-mail when they have been cleared both medically and athletically. Families can review their account at any time. When the student's name is highlighted in red, they are not cleared. When the student's name is highlighted in green, they are cleared to participate in athletics. Coaches will have access to see when students have been cleared for participation.