The mission of Riverside High School is to empower students through core academic, career, and technical education to inspire a lifetime of professional creativity that carries forward into any career path.
The Riverside High School community believes that our students will achieve their full potential when we:
- Nurture the social and emotional well-being of all students.
- Encourage high expectations, mutual respect, individuality and diversity.
- Maintain challenging, diverse and relevant curriculum through the integration and optimization of technology.
- Strengthen extracurricular participation in academics, the arts, athletics, internships and mentoring opportunities.
- Engage the community in collaborative efforts to develop programs and experiences within and beyond the classroom.
- Acknowledge, praise and celebrate our achievements and accomplishments.